Businesses today are looking for ways to lower their impact on the environment, to work cleaner, smarter, and more responsibly. Kyocera’s ECO footPRINT Toner Recycling Program offers customers a way to do just that, taking all the effort out of recycling empty Kyocera toner containers.
How the Toner Recycling Program Works
- Contact U.S. Business Systems to have a toner recycling box delivered to your door
- Add Kyocera empty and waste toner containers until the box is full
- Seal and send pre-labeled box
That’s it! Kyocera sponsors the program at no cost to customers. It’s their way of saying thank you for helping uphold their commitment to working in harmony with the environment.
Where It All Goes
It might be easier to say where the toner doesn’t go… to the landfill. That’s right. Kyocera transforms 100% of recycled toner containers into useful objects through a partnership with Close the Loop, who is able to re-purpose the materials into items like pens, park benches, and even asphalt!
Commitment to the Environment
Kyocera is dedicated to minimizing the impact on the environment. The company continues to search for eco-friendly innovations and pursue responsible approaches in every aspect of the company, from processes to products. Here are just a few ways Kyocera is impacting the environment on a daily basis:
- Ecosys Technology. Separating the toner from the long-life ceramic drum reduces waste to the landfill.
- Energy Saving Toner. With a lower melting point, their toner requires less energy to apply to paper.
- Eco-Friendly Packaging. Recyclable packaging that minimizes the use of Styrofoam.
- Innovative Waste Toner System. Empty toner containers become waste toner containers, which are also recyclable.
Contact U.S. Business Systems if your business is interested in positively impacting the environment and we’ll personally deliver a box to your door. Let’s make a difference together!