Free For A Limited Time
We Want To Give You A Free Cyber-Security Risk
Assessment That Gives You The Answers You Want And The Certainty You Need
After this Assessment, you’ll get answers to questions such as:
- If you and your employees’ login credentials are being sold on the Dark Web (I can practically guarantee one or more are… THIS will shock you). Thanks to a new threat intelligence and ID-monitoring service we subscribe to, we can run a report on YOUR company and see what credentials are actively being sold on the Dark Web, which is a part of the World Wide Web accessible only by means of special software, allowing operators to remain completely and totally anonymous and untraceable, used by the most notorious cybercrime rings around the world.
- IF your IT systems and data are truly secured from hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms and even sabotage by rogue employees. If you’re not getting weekly security updates from your current IT person, your systems probably aren’t secure. You should also know that antivirus software and most firewalls are grossly inadequate against the sophisticated attacks now happening.
- IF your current backup would allow you to be back up and running again fast if ransomware locked all your files. In 99% of the computer networks we’ve reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn the backup they had would NOT survive a ransomware attack. Ransomware is designed to infect your backups as well, leaving you defenseless. There are only a handful of backup systems that will prevent this from happening.
- DO your employees truly know how to spot a phishing e-mail? We will actually put them to the
test. We’ve never seen a company pass 100%. Never.
- Are your IT systems and backups in sync with compliance requirements for HIPAA, GLBA and SOX, and using best practices to ensure safety of your data.
- If we DO find problems…overlooked security loopholes, inadequate backups, credentials that have been compromised, out-of-date firewall and antivirus software and (often) active malware…on one or more of the PCs in your office, we will propose an Action Plan to remediate the situation that you can have us implement for you if you choose. Again, I want to stress that EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AND DISCOVER WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Please…Do NOT Just Shrug This Off
(What To Do Now)
I know you are extremely busy and there is enormous temptation to discard this, shrug it off, worry about it “later” or dismiss it altogether. That is, undoubtedly, the easy choice…but the easy choice is rarely the RIGHT choice. This I can guarantee: At some point, you WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH A CYBER SECURITY EVENT.
Hopefully you’ll be brilliantly prepared for it and experience only a minor inconvenience at most. But if you wait and do NOTHING, I can practically guarantee this will be a far more costly, disruptive and devastating attack that will happen to your business.
You’ve spent a lifetime working hard to get where you are today. Don’t let some lowlife thief operating outside the law in another country get away with taking that from you. And certainly don’t “hope” your IT guy has you covered. Get the facts and be certain you are protected.
Fill In The Form Below To Instantly Claim Your Cyber-Security Risk Assessment
The best thing about working with U.S. Business Systems, is the sense of security and prompt knowledgeable responses we receive. We have experienced a lot of growth in the past 15 years and U.S Business Systems has grown right along with us, always finding new and improved ways of helping. We have been approached by a few competitors over the years, but I have told them the same thing every time: NO interest in changing vendors.
All employees at U.S. Business Systems have always gone above & beyond to fix any I.T. or equipment problems. I can call the service desk with my request and am normally contacted back within the hour (sometimes in minutes). U.S. Business Systems has a great group of employees. Each and every one that I have dealt with has always been friendly, professional, and eager to please. They know how to get the job done! I am so thankful for everything the U.S. Business Systems team does for us every day!
The biggest benefit working with U.S. Business Systems is how well they take care of us. I have struggled with different IT providers for the last 3 years and could not seem to find anyone that could just handle our issues without getting me involved every time. Then I found U.S. Business Systems and have had great service ever since! My offices can call in when they need something addressed and it is handled then and there. To me, that is the best thing in the world!
U.S. Business systems is better than the other firms we have tried because the communication is outstanding! I am not a techie person, so I really
appreciate that they explain things in a way that I know exactly what is going on. If you are looking for a new IT provider know that I have been through 3 firms in 4 years, and I am happy to say that U.S. Business Systems is the best!