USBUS has been an award-winning provider of office equipment and services in North Central Indiana and Michigan’s Great Southwestfor the last 30 years. We have been supporting our clients with products and outstanding service to ensure they have the tools to communicate and share knowledge quickly and efficiently.Do you want to work for a company that values your efforts? U.S. Business Systems might be a place to find your ideal career and get yourself to the next level!
Knowledge, skills and abilities of the successful candidate to include
- Hardworking, customer focused, self-motivated individual.
- Maintain positive, professional behavior and project a positive and supportive image of self and USBUS.
- Market commercially via professional presentations, sales proposals and product/software demonstrations.
- Achieve established goals and objectives for revenue, gross profit, and new customers.
- Maintain and update “CRM” database software daily.
- Manage time effectively to maximize productivity and return on investment.
- Analyze the current and desired customer environment, then propose and implement solutions.
- Receive assignments and direction from the Sales Manager but must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- College degree and/or 3–5 years related experience.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to do some light lifting.
- Neat in appearance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to perform under pressure and work well in a team environment.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
What employees get out of a career with USBUS
- Thorough training and development (on-the-job, online, vendor run product and application training, in-house classroom).
- Fair compensation-base salary with bonus/commissionopportunities.
- Medical, Life, Vision, DentalInsuranceavailable.
- 401kplan with company match.
- Paid time off–including your Birthday.
- Company issued lap-top.